Jamestown, NY - The Jamestown Rebels have officially released their 2020 Main Camp schedule. The four-day camp is set to begin Monday, July 13th, and will be hosted at the Erie Bank Sports Park in Erie, PA.
The full schedule along with additional notes for Main Camp can be found below.
Additional Camp Notes
- Camp meeting, limited to players and Rebels staff only, will be held in the Erie Bank Sports Park gymnasium.
- Following roster cuts, the selected rosters will be posted on the front door if the ice arena. The final roster will be posted following the final two games on Wednesday.
- There will be no in-person exit interviews on Thursday. Players will be contacted via phone or email.
- Monday Game Info - 5 minute warm-up, 40 minute running time game.
- Tuesday Game Info - 5 minute warm-up, two 30 minute running time halves with ice cut between halves.
- Wednesday Game Info - 5 minute warm-up, 40 minute running time game.
- Thursday All-Star Game Info - Full game.